Regal Text Messaging Terms and Conditions
Regal Cinemas, Inc. ("RCI”) may provide you with an opportunity to opt in to receive special offers and other text messages on your wireless telephone. By opting in, such as by texting REGPOP to 30364, providing RCI with your wireless telephone number on a social networking page, or by signing up through a RCI mobile device application (“app”), you consent to receiving autodialed, telemarketing text or e-mail messages from an automated system at the telephone number, including Short Message Service (SMS) messages.
You also agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Standard carrier message and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile service carrier's pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages.
- How to opt out: You can opt out from future messages at any time by texting STOP to 30364 from your mobile phone. You agree that if you request to opt out from future messages, we may send you a one-time opt-out confirmation text message.
- How to get help or support: To get help, call our toll-free number at 866-375-7854. From your mobile phone, you may request our contact information at any time by texting HELP to 30364.
- For mobile coupons: you must be using a browser-enabled phone to receive coupons. A mobile coupon will be sent as a link in an SMS message to the wireless telephone number that you have provided to RCI. Subscribers will receive one coupon message per week. The mobile coupon is only valid until Sunday at midnight PST. Limit one mobile coupon per mobile number per day. Printed coupons will not be accepted.
- This text messaging program may not be available on all wireless carriers. The program is currently available for AT&T, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Cricket, Boost, Virgin Mobile and T-Mobile. RCI may add or remove any wireless carrier from this program without notice.
- Consent is not required to buy goods and services.